Mount Clemens Lions Invite Dr Mary to Speak at their club meeting. They were interested in her books, she has authored four books, an adult grief book, a journal, a child’s grief book, and a coloring book. She shares how the Four Aspects of Positive Reflection are woven through her life journey and her quest to help others grieving and to brighten and inspire the lives of kids in need through her nonprofit Susie Q’s Kids.
Her books include:
- Journey into the Looking Glass: Finding Hope after the Loss of Loved Ones (an adult grief book)
- Journey into the Looking Glass: The Four Aspects of Positive Reflections (a journal)
- Susie Q’s Kids Positive Reflection: My Special Angel (a child’s grief book)
- Susie Q’s Kids Positive Reflections: Good Characteristics (a child’s coloring book)
- Susie Q’s Kids, www.susieqskids.org